Software
Houzz Logo Print
zidog

14 years ago
Please Help. I'm getting ready to put my house on the market and I can't figure out what color to paint the kitchen. The kitchen walls extend into the dining area. The cabinets are white and have open space above them but not high ceilings, and no crown moulding. The floor is a deep mahogany wood, countertops are white and appliances are white, although I'm thinking of possibly upgrading to stainless but don't want to put too much more money into the house. I tried painting the walls 'cappuccino' but it ended up looking really anemic and gross. Oh, I should mention that the lighting is fluorescent, something I'd love to change but then there is more money I don't want to spend. I want to appeal to the majority and after seeing that the beige wasn't working I'm trying a heavy cream color but it's looking sallow. The style of the house is farmhouse with cape cod. Kitchen is definitely farmhouse style though.

Comments (3)