I want to paint my bedroom any suggestion on colors. I got a new comfo
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (24)
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
Related Professionals
Vincennes Interior Designers & Decorators · Florence Interior Designers & Decorators · Enfield Interior Designers & Decorators · Fall River Interior Designers & Decorators · Aberdeen Interior Designers & Decorators · Brattleboro Interior Designers & Decorators · Hobbs Interior Designers & Decorators · Rapid City Interior Designers & Decorators · Wilmington Architects & Building Designers · Morgan City Architects & Building Designers · Guymon Architects & Building Designers · Fort Smith Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Jonesboro Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · South Sioux City Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Honolulu Kitchen & Bathroom Designers- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
Related Stories

EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Nature Suggests a Toronto Home’s Palette
Birch forests and rocks inspire the colors and materials of a Canadian designer’s townhouse space
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
STAIRWAYSGot Stairs? Here’s How to Choose the Right Runner for You
Get the skinny on material selection, color and pattern, installation and more
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: The Kid’s Got Game!
Make a young football fan feel like a star with a fun bedroom done up in MVPs (Most Valuable Pieces) from the field
Full Story
BEDROOMSNew This Week: 3 Bed, Nightstand and Wall Combos You’ve Got to Try
Whether you prefer moody, minimalist or sunny, these 3 bedrooms uploaded to Houzz recently are exercises in stylish harmony
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
Call for DIY Projects: Show Us What You've Got!
Share a Pic of Your Handiwork with the Houzz Community
Full Story




Tammy TuckerOriginal Author