Software
Houzz Logo Print
clarieb

Veg storage

12 years ago
I live in the uk. We're can I get the veg storage unit? Is it available online? Love it!
Brittsan House (by: Tolaris Homes) · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in this home. I have inquired with the homeowner since your previous question about this piece but have had no responce. I believe that it was purchaed from Pottery Barn as were many items in this home. I have not been able to locate it on their site as of yet but will continue to reaserch.
  • 12 years ago
    That piece is from Pier 1 - I have a couple of them in my kids' rooms and playroom. I love them - never would have thought of this usage! I bought mine 5+ years ago so you may not be able to find them any longer.
  • 12 years ago
    Would live to find something similar. I wasn't successful looking for it at Pier 1 or Pottery Barn