Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_92511

Need help with my kitchen

12 years ago
My kitchen is 8 by 15 and includes three openings that can't be removed - one is the entrance into the kitchen from the hall, the other one is at the far end and is the entrance to the 4 season porch, and the third entrance is in the middle of one of the walls to the dining room. I want to remove the wall between the dining room and kitchen to open up the space. I can't afford a total gut job with all new cabinets. I do need a new stove so was thinking of a slide in with a peninsula - widening the opening to the dining room to 3 feet and then a small peninsula on the other end. The difficulty is the dinging room is two feet shorter than the kitchen. So that corner is awkward b.c it is two feet longer than the dining room. Anyone see any potential with this kitchen? The cabinets are original to the house and were refaced 20 years ago. The cabinets are in decent shape. Help :)

Comments (4)