Software
Houzz Logo Print
amhall117

14 years ago
Does anyone know what the ground cover is called...I have a heavily shaded yard and this appears to be shaded as well...
Windsor Companies · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 14 years ago
    Ardesia is probably the groundcover. It is the low-growing type and is lush, evergreen and beautiful in full shade. I love mine. Might be ardesia crenata??
  • 14 years ago
    It is pachysandra --great plant
  • 14 years ago
    pachysandra!
  • 14 years ago
    ground cover is called pachysandra
  • 13 years ago
    Do you know if Pachysandra also grow under full sun?
  • 13 years ago
    In my experience- it does best in shade to part-shade. In full sun- maybe a succulent would work?
  • 13 years ago
    I live in Zone 6 and that would be true here-- shade or part shade. I am Not sure what the zone range is on this plant off the top of my head. But that can make a difference too with some plants. Like Hostas do well in Sun in Zone 3-4-- never in Zone 6! Check with a good nursery of you arent sure.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Beautiful! What's the name of the stepping stones used here?
  • 13 years ago
    Looks like regular flag stone to me...I did the same walkway at my last house...
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    looks great! thanks
  • 13 years ago
    What is the grass looking ground cover between the pavers?