Software
Houzz Logo Print
johnaandjim

home tepen

12 years ago
want cottage design
Repurposing salvaged sink · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Good luck!
  • 12 years ago
    Is the bridge fawcet vintage like the sink? I love to find one like this for my similar sink that I use in my greenhouse.

    You are a saint for answering so many constant questions about this house. But it just goes to show what a stunning renovation this is and how much people admire your work. The homeowner is to be commended also for having the forethought to save so many wonderful vintage peices and having such great taste in furniture and art!
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me how you had the sprayer separate from the wall mount faucet? Thank you.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The plumber worked the water supply lines from the main sink to feed to the adjacent cabinet where we had the cabinet maker leave room for the plumbing.
  • 9 years ago

    I have located the Rohl sidesprayer, but cannot find the valve sold by itself. Can you help me by sharing how you did? THANKS!

0