Software
Houzz Logo Print
ladymojo

14 years ago
Is that hardwood? I don't think it is... It looks like it might be lino or laminate or vinyl, Looks good tho
Warmington & North · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 14 years ago
    I'm guessing hardwood, but I could definitely be wrong. The texture and what looks like wear on some of the boards makes me think it isn't laminate.
  • 14 years ago
    It most probably is. I have noticed a type of vinyl flooring that is in long wood-grain strips and this photo made me think of it, since it is glued down to the old floor, dents and valleys underneath. Considering how lovely this kitchen is, I am sure you are right, it is hardwood.
  • 12 years ago
    paint color of cabinets please
  • 12 years ago
    Please share the sink faucet style and brand! Thank you!!!