Software
Houzz Logo Print
jjhersh

Where can I get the chandelier?

12 years ago
Upper West Side Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 12 years ago
    do you have the model number of this?
  • 12 years ago
    Do you have the model number ??
  • 12 years ago
    Where can I buy his light in Canada! Thank you.
  • 12 years ago
    Where do I see the answers to the above questions?? I would like to purchase one too
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This chandelier is beautiful. Can I get the sellers information. Thanks
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    We can provide it for you. It will be made just for you. Contact me if you are interested please.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    At 63" length it's available right now. Contact me for price and details
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    This chandelier can also be made in your sizing requirement. Contact me to get the details.
  • 9 years ago

    I would like to purchase this chandelier for my home my husband and I are building. For a 10FT table. Can you please provide pricing?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Email me please Info@prestigechandelier.com