I love this slab table
12 years ago
Related Stories

FURNITURENew Classics: The Jane Coffee Table
Hovering low and adding strong horizontal lines, this minimalist floating slab has beautiful proportions and a distinctive presence
Full Story
KITCHEN BACKSPLASHESWhy You Should Embrace a Solid Slab Backsplash
The effect is stunning, and yet the cost can be minimal. Here’s what to know about using full slabs of stone in your kitchen
Full Story
FIREPLACESSleek, Beautiful Stone Slab Fireplace Surrounds
Refresh the look of your home's fireplace with a stone slab surround
Full Story
MATERIALS10 Modern Marble Looks
Marble has broken free of the standard kitchen countertop slab and is showing up on bathtub backsplashes, modern dining tables and more
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREThe Truth About 'Simple' Modern Details
They may look less costly and easier to create, but modern reveals, slab doors and more require an exacting hand
Full Story
FURNITUREGuest Picks: Curvy Coffee Tables
Join one blogger on her search for the perfect curvy coffee table
Full Story


MADE, Inc.