Software
Houzz Logo Print
lrb500

14 years ago
What range hood is that?
Piano White · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi!

    That is the Zephyr 36-inch Roma (Essentials Europa).

    More details on the kitchen and appliances, here:
    https://www.houzz.com/magazine/kitchen-of-the-week-ultra-white-cabinetry-in-calgary-stsetivw-vs~1003551

    Thanks for your inquiry!
    Jeff
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks, Jeff. Does the chimney extend into the cabinets above? Is it ducted out? We are looking for a recirculating hood that won't kill the whole cabinet above (we are in Manhattan with a typically tiny kitchen).
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The ducting does in fact extend into the above cabinets.
    Love Manhattan! And I can definitely appreciate your need for capitalizing on all cabinet space!
    Do you have any experience with recirculating hoods? I know Zephyr makes some great looking ones but have never used one.

    Jeff
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    If you'd like more information on this range hood visit their Facebook. I learned some interesting things about who they work with in terms of designers.

    http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverZephyr
  • 13 years ago
    is Zephyr a reliable brand?