Software
Houzz Logo Print
num_dorsakun

Request for images

12 years ago
To whom it may concern,

My name is Dorsakun Srichoo, a writer at Wallpaper* Thai Edition. As I am working on the Classic issue, I'd like to feature Chateaux des Reves in my article. I wonder if it possible for you to provide some high resolution images of the house and also some information about the design concept.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Best regards,
Dorsakun Srichoo
dorsakun@gmail.com
Entry Porch Detail in Stone · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you but we cannot obtain releases for this house and many other high profile projects.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for your kind response. Anyway, could you give me any suggestion to whom should I contact if I would like to buy stock images of this house?
  • 12 years ago
    I have been trying to find out how to frame a small turret like the one on the right side of the entry. What is its diameter? Are there steps up to it? How is it attached to the house?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That was about a 5 foot OD. Yes, we had a few steps up from the FF. It is wood framed
  • 10 years ago

    can you tell me how tall the front arches are front he ground to the trim at the arch? how tall are they and how big is the lights on the front of the columns?

  • 10 years ago

    Center arch is approximately 16' high. Side arches are approximately 12' high. Glass portion of lanterns are approximately 8" at widest point & 12" high.