Software
Houzz Logo Print
docc76426

Can I buy another one of these glass globes.

12 years ago
I purchased 2 of these lights a couple of months ago and my electrician dropped and broke one of the globes. I need to get another one.

Thanks
Hand Blown Glass Industrial Rustic Pipe Pendant Light – Matte Black · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way there should be a link to a vendor or a store. You should be able to get further information by following that link.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    If you purchased the lights at a local lighting store, revisit the store and ask if they will order new glass from the vendor. If you bought them online, then I'm not sure as to the customer service you may receive.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We have sent out a replacement :)
Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals