Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
denthygmeech

Flooring

denthygmeech
10 years ago
What is the brand/manufacturer of the floor? Colour?
SOUTH COOGEE - House · More Info

Comments (11)

• Chloe Chin
    9 years ago
    This is the same photo as another entry but it says the wood paneling is two different types. Which is the correct one?
  • Chloe Chin
    9 years ago
    SOUTH COOGEE - House · More Info

I want to get the exact Same one so I was wondering if the brand is Kronotex or Krono Original :)
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 years ago
    The Krono original is on the wall and the Kronotex is on the floor. If you Google Krono Oriignal Super Natural Classic Laminate Flooring 8631 Castle Oak you should find it.
  • Manny Gayle
    9 years ago
    Also you can go to westelm.com They have something called Stikwood Adhesive Wood Paneling. It sticks permanently to the wall. You do it yourself. Check it out. It is actual wood that sticks to the wall and gives you the same affect. SEE PICS BELOW...
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 years ago
    Wow they are beautiful!
  • Shawn Arai
    9 years ago
    and very expensive!
  • K Han
    9 years ago
    Can you tell me wall color please?
  • PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    9 years ago
    The timber finish on the wall is Krono Original. If you Google Krono Oriignal Super Natural Classic Laminate Flooring 8631 Castle Oak you should find it. The wall colour is "white" straight out of a can with no tint. Let me know if there was anything else that you wanted to know!
  • mchasson
    8 years ago

LOVE this room. Can you tell me the brand of the paint for wall? Thank you.

• PRO
    CAPITAL BUILDING
    8 years ago

Thanks! I think this may have been a trade brand of paint. Although to get this effect you can use any brand of paint from mid range to top of the line. All the mid to high quality brands these days will stay on your wall. The top quality ones will be whiter and will have better wash and wear properties.