Software
Houzz Logo Print
larneyj

Is that Daltile Broadmoor Platinum floor with the blue/greys runing

12 years ago
Asian Inspired Bath · More Info

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello,
    The tile used in this project is from Ceramica Magica.
  • 10 years ago

    Stunning bathroom!

    I am looking for Ceramica Magica tiles (Artwork series) and live in the Philadelphia area. Where can you purchase them? Many thanks!

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hi Janet,
    I will check for you.

    Torry Manzo
    Renaissance Kitchen and Home
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Hello again Janet,
    Can you send me the exact quantity, size and color series you were looking for so I can get you the information needed to order the product.

    Please send me the information to our email at interiortrend@aol.com

    Torry Manzo
    Renaissance Kitchen and Home
  • 9 years ago

    Do you know where I can get the

    Daltile Broadmoor Platinum 18 in. x 18 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile ?


    I bought it an Home Depot and they have discontinued. I am two tiles short for by bathroom. Thx Brian


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry Brian,

    I can no longer get the tile.


    Torry Manzo

    Renaissance Kitchen and Home

  • 8 years ago
    @Briansweinhart what did you so to remedy your tile shortage?
  • 8 years ago
    @brianswinehart what did you do to remedy you shortage
  • 8 years ago

    @brianswineheart, it may be too late for you, but I have (8) 18x18 tiles that I'm 90% sure are Broadmoor Platinum. I'd be willing to send pictures/sell them to you.

  • 8 years ago

    I set up an account called extrabroadmoortile at outlook . com that I'll leave open until the tile is gone or until I get overwhelmed by spam.

  • 8 years ago

    First come, first serve, by the way, if you're also looking, solutionzbykat. I bought them intending to use them for my bathroom, but the project was delayed and by the time I came back to it, the tile was discontinued. At the time I couldn't find anyone selling them, at least not enough of them.

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    JUST SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION ON THIS THREAD.

    The tile used in this project is from Ceramica Magica.

    AISA SERIES.