Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeannie_nguyen

Dream Bathroom

12 years ago
If you could have any bathroom you want, what would it look like?

Post your favorite bathroom pictures in the comments and tell us what feature you would want most in your perfect bathroom! I think this photo is pretty close to perfection in my eyes. :)

fenwick residence · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 12 years ago
    Given the increasing sophistication of bathrooms...is the term, "Home Spa", coming into use? I mean, if instead of thinking Master Bath a designer just went directly to Spa, how might such a space be different?
  • 12 years ago
    I think something like this, but in a nice pale creamy yellow or pale sage green, would be absolutely beautiful!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Favorite Bath.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We get a lot of inquiries about this spa shower that we created in a former tub space.
  • 12 years ago
    love this bathroom!
  • 12 years ago
    I love the look of freestanding tubs, but how do you get in and out of them without killing yourself?
  • 12 years ago
    When you talk about the kind of bathroom you'd like, the conversation often has to expand to the property as well. I would like to have enough privacy on my property, that I could have an uncovered picture window in the master bath. While the lot seems fairly private, it's suburban; you can never be sure what neighbors would do, if they knew you had an uncovered bathroom window! :(
  • 12 years ago
    I saw this on Houzz and loved it so much we duplicated it in our master bath. The exception is that we have no tub, a huge window and an amazing view that you can see from the shower. I love the updated and uncluttered style. We even have the bench and the organic cotton rug. Thank you Houzz.
  • 12 years ago
    This Bathroom is Simply Marvelous!
  • 12 years ago
    hi
    good day
    very nice
    really

    regards
  • 12 years ago
    This is it-simply contemporary
  • 12 years ago
    Too too big. How much space do you want to traverse just to go to the tub?
  • 12 years ago
    Simple wide shower and a tub that I can actually get in and out of, height wise, without falling back into the tub. A high seat toilet that flushes with "gusto." A two bowl sink with foot control faucets, open cubbies for towels, slide out storage for personal items and a nice warm floor. That's it!
  • 12 years ago
    All of these are nice but with the exception of the big one, there's no place to sit down to do your hair and put makeup on (in natural light)...that's a must for me. Oh, and an old fashioned tub and a compact sauna. But I wouldn't kick this one to the curb!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I like this.
  • 12 years ago
    I don't want a fancy or huge bathroom, but I do want one for each bedroom (a double master suite) and a guest bath-- no sharing. I take showers, not baths. I need lots of storage and counter space, and I want a bidet. And the bathroom needs to be easy to care for and clean. I do want huge fancy closets and kitchens (yes, we need a double kitchen.) And a linen room instead of a linen closet.
  • 12 years ago
    Oh, and the bathroom door should not face the bedroom so the light from the bath can't shine on the sleeper in the bed.
  • 12 years ago
    I would really appreciate some recommendations on how best to format a 2m x 2.2m e n suite bathroom; shower, toilet, 2 basins....clean lines. what dimensions are best for the shower? Thanks in advance :)
  • 12 years ago
    If I had space like this I would do it in heart beat......no such thing as too big! just beautiful!!!!