I want to buy 2 of these lamp kits with black cloth cords for $35 ea.
12 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Moving-Day Survival Kit: Lifesaving Items and Niceties
Gather these must-haves in advance for a smooth move and more comfortable first days in your new home
Full Story
PETSWhat You Need to Know Before Buying Chicks
Ordering chicks for your backyard coop? Easy. But caring for them requires planning and foresight. Here's what to do
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSHow to Fix Up a Thrifted Lamp
Save money and earn DIY cred by rewiring and snazzing up a damaged lamp you scored on the cheap
Full Story
COLOR11 Reasons to Paint Your Ceiling Black
Mask flaws, trick the eye, create drama ... a black ceiling solves a host of design dilemmas while looking smashing
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN10 Smashing Black Kitchens
Looking for something different from an all-white kitchen? Think about going stylishly dark instead
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake a Marble Lamp Base With Tile
Get a lamp base that looks high end but costs only around $20, using basic tools and easy-to-find materials
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
ORGANIZINGChecklists for a Well-Stocked Home
Thank-you notes, first-aid kit, clear glass vases ... It’s easy to go with the flow when you’ve got the items you need at hand
Full Story
Comment