Software
Houzz Logo Print
bside5

Can this product be used outside the US?

12 years ago
This looks like an amazing product - compact and functional. I am considering purchasing it for use in Kenya. Please confirm whether the wiring allows for use outside the US. Also, does it require other supplies which may not be easily available outside the US?
Nespresso Lattissima Capsule Espresso/Cappuccino Machine, Black · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 12 years ago
    Where will you be buying it from? You might need 120/240 volts inverter. Typical North American appliances are 120 and Kenya is 240. When I go back I take my inverters for any electronics that might need to be charged.

    I find that more and more appliances are made for both voltage check the manual.
    bside5 thanked Rissa
Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio