Software
Houzz Logo Print
offwandering

hi I looked through the floor tile comments but didn't see manufacture

12 years ago
Could you please provide any additional information on the floor tile?
Montecito Residence · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 12 years ago
    The flooring is Arto tile, it is cement tile- about $9/sqft. Expensive but beautiful! We are about to do it in our kitchen!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    What is the name of the tile?
  • 12 years ago
    I think it's called San Felipe- but a warning. I was 1 day from ordering this tile & decided to call a friend who just had it installed in her house to see how she liked it. She said they've only had it 3 months & it's already all scratched up! It's in her laundry room so she didn't care but I was going to put in big kitchen- do didn't get this- went with porcelain wood plank tile instead & if looks great!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    If some one installed Arto and it's all ready scratched up after 3 months it's probably because a topical sealer was not used. If you have a stained Arto product, I strongly recommend a topical sealer to protect the surface.
    We have products that can give it this sheen