Software
Houzz Logo Print
habitatstone

14 years ago
Dark Emperador on fireplace correct?
Master Bedroom and Bathroom · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes it is.
  • 14 years ago
    What color(s) did you do the mantle with? Is it painted and then stain added on top? It looks amazing!!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It's painted and has a faux finish on top
  • 14 years ago
    What color stain did you use on top of the paint.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you do this wood mantel part for me.. I love it so much and will pay you every bit of your time and money out of pocket and shipping costs... I cannot find another mantel that is anywhere near this great looking. I have the stone part already but am adding the stone for the floor and need this mantel. Please let me know ASAP,, Thanks, Linda
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Where are you located?
  • 13 years ago
    In Denver Colorado area
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Follow the link for my contact info. You can send me a personal e-mail and we can discuss. Thank you!
    http://carlaaston.com/contact/
  • 13 years ago
    I live in Miramar, Florida (just north of Miami) and also very interested in this fireplace!!