Software
Houzz Logo Print
grandhige

hair dryer

12 years ago
what kind of hair dryer is this? make and model would be appreciated!
Transitional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    World Dryer - I believe it is a Air Style model
  • 12 years ago
    I've never seen a dryer like that used in a home. Does the homeowner use it for practical purposes?
  • 11 years ago
    where did you purchase the hair dryer? beautiful bathroom!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Hello JKlein, sorry for the delay. World Dryer (.com) (Airstyle is the model). I purchased online. best, SND.

  • 11 years ago

    The floor tile, what is it? I love it!


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Jen, the middle field of tile is a porcelain made to look like Wooden Beige Marble (one of my all time faves) and the border around the room is actual Thassos White Marble. Good luck with your project! SND

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Love this bathroom and vanity-- wouldn't change a thing! For more makeup prep space while keeping with the integrity of the gorgeous design, an option is adding an over the counter storage unit that's invisible so you can see everything and get to it quickly. The perfect example of this is on sale now in the Houzz marketplace at https://www.houzz.com/products/luxury-beauty-case-and-makeup-organizer-prvw-vr~52523042?lid=37731778 or at GlamUpp.com

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations