who makes these lights?

Joy Vreeland
9 years ago
Stageneck Modern · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Marcye Philbrook
    9 years ago
    Aren't they cool? They remind me of boat lights. They are George Kovaks Retrodome bath sconces. I purchased them through Y Lighting.
  • Kendra Aylor
    9 years ago
    What is the shower wall tile?
  • PRO
    Marcye Philbrook
    9 years ago
    The surround tile is Crossville "Wood Impressions", color Willow in 36" lengths. We staggered them so they were 1/3 offset from the ones below. The cubby tile was my custom design of a beach scene that I had Stoneleaf Tile do. We used strips of the Crossville Wood Impressions tile to make "window pane mullions" to go between the custom beach scene tiles so it looked like the beach was just outside the "window".
  • Karen Rogers Griffith
    9 years ago
    What is the floor to ceiling height in the shower on the right side? Were you concerned with putting a shower under a slope like that? We are getting ready to do a similar shower in our home under stairs.
  • PRO
    Marcye Philbrook
    9 years ago
    Hi Karen,
    Yes, I was concerned, but the client really felt strongly that they wanted a shower, not just a spray nozzle for the bath. The short side is 14 1/2" to the top of the 60" long tub and then another 39" height over the tub to the ceiling. We tiled the ceiling as well as the 3 walls in the alcove, and did a custom frameless glass shower door that is hinged on the wall of the tall side. It had to be carefully measured by my glass person and he did a great job. They all work great together and the shower is very functional!