Software
Houzz Logo Print
cathypatti

Fireplace surround

14 years ago
last modified: 14 years ago
I'd be interested in seeing ow the sides of the fireplace surround attach to the floor or brick at the floor on either side of the fireplace. Have any other photos? Love to know who did this construction!
Contemporary Beach Living Room · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    Where did you find the fireplace mantle and what did you use to make the wall on the front of the fireplace?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Thanks! My husband did the entire thing, from sketching designs to building it! You can visit my blog www.pawleysislandposh.blogspot.com for more information!
  • 12 years ago
    Could you tell me what trim pieces were used on the fireplace surround?
  • 10 years ago

    Hello, I am joining this thread very late but would love to see the design and implementation of the fireplace mantel. I checked your blog but couldn't find the info. Is it still online somewhere? Thanks!

  • 3 years ago

    That looks like my wood burning fireplace in my old colonial home built in 1961!
    It’s absolutely beautiful and looks so real!
    Good job!