Software
Houzz Logo Print
tigandlil

Does anyone know where the aeroplane art comes from? Thanks.

14 years ago
New York - Miami - Modern interior designer - Pepe Calderin Design · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    I love it too! I emailed the designer and he responded that it is a one of a kind painting -and that he was going to check on the artist. I'm guessing it's out of my range. :-)
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    We have a great relationship with a photographer who has an extensive collection of vintage plane photography. If you're interested I would be more than glad to get you some images to view.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Bnaimy my client sold the unit and tookall the paintins and i have no idea how to contact her ...
    I'm surte that painting is over 30000.00 she had a great art collection including 2 PIcassos
    photograph will be yopur best choise
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    hello the air plane painting, it is a Jose Bedia painting, a cuban master