Software
Houzz Logo Print
asfourni

Can you please provide information related to the under cabinet lighting?

14 years ago
I do not like the under cabinet lighting that was just installed in my kitchen and I would love to swap it out with something like this. I would appreciate any information you would be willing to share. Thanks!
Fougeron Architecture · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 14 years ago
    These are halogen puck lights.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Those are puck lights - I would say either halogen, xenon, or LED. Definitely looks like they are in a warm white color temperature. We sell a good selection of puck lights. I attached a photo of our Xenon Low Voltage Puck Lights after installation - they look very similar to this photo! Check out http://www.pegasuslighting.com/puck-lights.html for more.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    They are puck lights halogen. Many different types and brands are available online or at lighting stores.