Software
Houzz Logo Print
janmat

Is the sink in this kitchen White or Biscuit (?off white) ?

12 years ago
I have white shaker cabinets painted BM Cloud White in my 10 x 12 kitchen. Everyone thinks I should get a Biscuit color sink (Kohler-off white), to blend it. I don't like off-white sinks. Would a white sink look too awful mixed with the Cloud White? Don't know what to do... Thank you for your response.
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The sink we used for this project is a Rohl apron sink in white. We tend to specify white sinks more often in recent projects.
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, Janmat! Just wondering what you decided?!?! My cabinets are cream and I'm debating between the Kohler white or biscuit as well! Thanks! :)
  • 10 years ago
    Can you tell me what wall color was used in this photo?

    Very pretty!
  • 8 years ago
    @jdb123 what color farmsink did you go with?
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Christina, we used a white Rohl sink.