With over 30 years of custom fine home building experience, John Mansch Construction’s approach to your new home or remodel project is driven by these core principles:
1. Provide understandable, accurate, open-book bids with integrity that give homeowners a realistic assessment of their project scope and costs.
2. Develop excellent team working relationships with homeowners, architects, interior designers and all project contributors.
3. Create livable, sustainable homes utilizing green practices and renewable resources wherever possible.
4. Provide daily professional, experienced construction supervision management.
5. Complete projects of exceptional quality while meeting time and budget projections.
"I have always loved building - when I was as young as 8, I was building tree houses and making ever more elaborate designs. My father was a builder and I learned the various trades from him and the contractors who worked for him. Building is in my blood and is my one true professional passion.
I get the most satisfaction from building homes for families to enjoy and that can continue to be enjoyed for generations to come." - John
• Custom Fine Home Building (new construction)
• Major Residential Remodel
• Historic Renovations
• Kitchens, Baths, Outdoor Living Spaces
• Light Commercial Build Outs
San Francisco Bay Area-Atherton, Burlingame, Cupertino, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Monte Sereno, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Carlos, Saratoga, Stanford, Sunnyvale, Woodside