Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisahurlburt

Stool and Pendants

14 years ago
Where can I purchase these pendants and stools?
Salvaged Material Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The stools are made from salvaged truck springs. And I'm not sure about the lights, but you can find similarly styled pendants at Barn Light Electric.
  • 13 years ago
    What material is used in the seat? How can I get stool pricing? Do you ship to Atlanta?
  • 13 years ago
    Seats will be available in wood, leather covered and possibly zinc. I'll post pricing here in the next couple of weeks as we nail down production costs.
  • 12 years ago
    Hello Dave, Have you made more of these bar stools? I see your pose from May. Please let me know. Thank you kindly.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Restoration Hardware offers similar. They call it the INDUSTRIAL COIL STOOL. - RF