Software
Houzz Logo Print
maryclaire_simmons

Could you tell me the name of the floors and what company?

I love these floors. Are they hardwood or enginerred? What is the name and company they come from? Do you know if these have an oil finish?
Modern Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    They look like an Engineered White Oak with a Whitewash or similar finish . We are making something similar with a Belgian White Oil over White Oak. Here are some shots.
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    sorry, but I agree w/ k00k.

  • 11 years ago
    Please stop the spam
  • 10 years ago
    These floors look like the floors I just put down. Purparket is the manufacturer and Gravity Frost is the model
  • 10 years ago
    how do you like the purparket floors? we are considering them and wondering what the maintenance is like?