Software
Houzz Logo Print
justkeepswimming

Trees

12 years ago
What are the Christmas tree looking trees on right ?

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Beautiful design and execution!

  • 11 years ago

    This is such a gorgeous landscaping job! The green white and pink look amazing together. It would be my dream to get my yard looking like this.

    http://www.marloweslandscaping.com

  • 11 years ago

    I agree with Kelsey, whoever did your landscaping did a really great job. I really like the pink flowers that you have running along the border. It really adds a nice contrast to the green bushes. Also, I love the pyramidal arborvitae. Thanks for the information on that tree as well. I've always wondered what those were called. http://www.hilltoplandscaping.com/residential-landscaping

  • 10 years ago

    Talmage, we have a similar taste in landscaping style. I like those 3 trees of similar size on the right of the picture. I want to find a local landscaping company so I can have something similar at my house. http://www.wagnersod.com/pages/landscaping.html 

  • 10 years ago

    That is a great question about those trees on the right, I like them and was wondering what they were also. I really like how they go well with the shrubs, and flowers in the landscape, the contrast of color is very nice. Maybe someday I can get a something like this in my front yard. http://sturgeonlandscape.vpweb.com/