Software
Houzz Logo Print
mekdall

What is the material of these garage doors?

12 years ago
Dilworth Historic District Craftsman · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Wood. These were custom made for this garage.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Our company manufacturers custom designed garage doors combining traditional craftsmanship with environmentally-friendly composite materials. Click on our logo to find out more. Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    I don't get the point of the grass
  • 11 years ago

    It looks cool.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It not only looks nice, but the benefit is better drainage.

  • 11 years ago

    This is a really cool garage! I haven't ever considered putting grass on the driveway like this but It gives it an interesting look. I need to repair my garage, I wonder if I should make a project out of it and do something like this.

    http://www.allproqgd.com/services/

  • 5 years ago

    What color stain is on these garage doors?