0
katherine_corey

Where do you get the letters?

Katherine Corey
Love using letters to spell out the house numbers but have only found one place and they are custom and very nexpensive.
Do you have a source?
Thanks very much, Kathy
Montgomery entry garden · More Info

• house459
    I have exactly the same question. I have been looking for letters for years. I hope we get a response.
    Write a comment
  • Veronica
    me to. You can buy numbers anywhere but the letters , not so available
  • house459
    This may not be the location the original poster got the letters, but I think I found a very similar product - woodland Manufacturing. Check them out and see if they meet your needs.
    debora carl landscape design
    Our go to supplier for house numbers and letters is www.customhousenumbers.com . They can supply product in a variety of metals, colors, fonts and sizes. Be sure to mention that you saw our photo on Houzz!
  • naplesgirl05
    Would you mind divulging the size and depth, font, and material that was used for the address? It looks amazing!
  • decidein2010
    you can also buy them from modernhousenumbers.com they do awesome work!!
  • merelymary
    Great way to do something different with staid info, lighted at night I bet. Great idea.
  • drgravis
    so where do you get the letters and house numbers? thanks
    Innovation Fencing Inc.
    Very modern looking!
  • Nicole Pattenden

what color is the stain? What type of wood?