Software
Houzz Logo Print
susan_dalton

I need just the sofa and love seat is that available?

12 years ago
I really like this product, however, I could not possibly take all three peices unless you can swap the chair out for an ottoman then that would be perfect otherwise I can only use the sofa and the chair? can I have pricing on that?
Willow 3 Pc Living Room Set, Plain/Printed Oatmeal · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Hello. Items on this set can be sold separately. Please see the info below and you may click the item name to check it on the website. Thank you.

    *Willow Sofa, Plain/Printed Oatmeal- $909
    Willow Sofa, Plain/Printed Oatmeal · More Info



    *Willow Loveseat, Plain/Printed Oatmeal- $929
    Willow Loveseat, Plain/Printed Oatmeal · More Info



    *Willow Chair, Plain/Printed Oatmeal- $619
    Willow Chair, Plain/Printed Oatmeal · More Info