Software
Houzz Logo Print
mhein

Love the factory window inspired shower door! Where did you find it?

12 years ago
my latest master bath project · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    we had them custom made by a local glass co.
  • 11 years ago
    may I ask how much these glass door cost? I am looking for something similar for our bathroom remodel- thanks!!!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    We look everywhere for these and could not find anything. We finally got the guy that was doing all the glass in our house (mirrors etc) to make them. They are solid glass with some kind of strips glued on either side to give the illusion of separate panes. It came out great. you can't tell they are not individual panes.
  • 9 years ago

    Hi. I know this thread was some time ago. But was just wondering if you are UK based. If so have you the details of the person that did these for you? Many thanks

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    No sorry, I'm in Texas
  • 9 years ago

    I just got a rough estimate from a san antonio dealer for a 72" x 72" opening for either the french door or swing door versions of this and it was $4630 before tax

  • 8 years ago

    Where abouts in Texas? I'm currently building a home and live in Fort Worth, Texas area. We want our master shower to look like this. How much did it cost you and can you refer me to the person who did yours?

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    Hi, utsenior06! We offer this product from our Gridscape series (with thicker mullions as shown in the pictures in the comments). You can follow the link below to see our dealers in the Texas area. Thank you!

    www.coastalshowerdoors.com