Software
Houzz Logo Print
aabhu

Where do I put my kettle and toaster ?

12 years ago
I am building a new kitchen and the design is very much influenced by where I can put my kettle and toaster...sound silly i know. My *ideal* design is to have just one wall floor to ceiling units (approx 4m wide) with an island in front of the wall. The island would have the hob and the sink... but where do i put my kettle and toaster? I've not seen any pics of such a design to inspire me....plus the wife hates the idea of free standing kettle and toaster on an island and I need to convince her (and myself!). The alternative is to have the hob on a worktop against the wall where i want my units with just the sink in the island... that way there is logical space for the kettle and toaster.
help please! thanks.

Comments (8)