Software
Houzz Logo Print
tonros

Help needed to disguise horrible garden eyesore

12 years ago
We live in France in a cottage which is 250 years old. Our garden of 6000 sq metres is basically just a big field bordered by magnificent mature trees. We had drawn up lots of design ideas for the garden, to start when we have finished work in the house . We have just had to install a new fosse septique (sewage system) and have been left with the monstrosity pictured, just a few metres from the back door. The 3 inspection hatches have covers which must be opened from time to time so my question is how can I disguise this horror but leave the inspection hatches accessible? As it is, all our garden design ideas will have to be rethought but I am so upset by the look of this, I can't think clearly about what to do, so would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you so much.