Software
Houzz Logo Print
karemore55

Lordy Lordy, Margo's -

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Actually, I don't know how old Margo is, but I do know that it's her birthday! Stop by and send some XX's and OO's to the lady who gave us Mr. Moozz and the leg lamp!

Comments (824)

  • 11 years ago

  • 11 years ago
    That's FUNNY chook! I also had the European potties in mind!!
  • 11 years ago

    See, I come back on for a minute and it all turns to Sh*t;)

  • 11 years ago

    Honey, laugh!

  • 11 years ago

    That, or over the shoulder boulder holders.....

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Here's to your new moniker, in its' full length!

  • 11 years ago

    no, no, chook, never. (Houzz should be censored...good thing the kids aren't reading over my shoulder as they often do. *sigh*)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    So very ecstatic to see you WhiteCup !!!!!!!!!!

  • 11 years ago
    Chook- when she said turns to sh*t, she was referring to potties! She wasn't being negative! Hoot hoot
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    WhiteCup, I think Chook has wings. She flies over my head most all the time!

  • 11 years ago

    whitecupcafe :)

  • 11 years ago
    Mark, we could substitute wine in your picture!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Ditto Mark. Love that!

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Wine would not work for me. I can have lots of coffee but wine would definitely cause me to miss all of you and miss everything happening on Houzz. Probably miss a few days in the process.

  • 11 years ago

    I never acquired a taste for coffee or beer as I grew up, but I most definitely have acquired a taste for red wine over the last 10 years or so. I have to limit my amount so I won't feel and sleep poorly, but I do love my red wine:)

  • 11 years ago
    Well, if Margo is now White Cup I should change my moniker to China Cup. My coffee must be in a china cup - it just tastes better.
  • 11 years ago
    If we fiddle with the letters a bit, we could call her C cup?
  • 11 years ago
    Lol, Karemore!

    So, I finally came out of my cave and found the post where all the trouble started. What struck me is the OP's opening statement. She says she hates some of the people she works with. Doesn't that show a personality defect? If you hate several people, then you really are a miserable person, and probably hate yourself too. I know the hurt is already done, as far as Margo's feelings go, but I think she should tell JJ in her sweetest southern drawl, God bless your little heart!
  • 11 years ago
    Ahahahaha - now where did I hear that comment before? I think I'm finally getting what this is all about.....when Margo first came on that thread she indicated that she and JJ had a history. And, I do recall seeing the thread with the bless your heart comment....and the resulting Urban Dictionary clarification for it.

    Well, I am just so happy we have our beloved Margo - er - White Cup back! Now our Houzz feels like a home again:))
  • 11 years ago

    Karemore - I like c cup lol!!

  • 11 years ago
    I might be Hick Cup because I live in the Midwest. And I like wine. (Hic!). Happy we are all back to normal here!! Xoxo
  • 11 years ago
    This is turning out to be a great day, isn't it? Anymore cups out there??
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Yup, my cup was made special from Our Dear WhiteCup. My Business Name sent as a gift when I gave her a surprise painting in Nashville for picking me up so late when everyone else had already arrived. They were all waiting on me for dinner date. Linda was the surprise driver :). Thanks again to WhiteCup & Linda!!!

    It's well used, even has ring around it from today :) Click on photo to see ...

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    WhiteCupCafe, I think you need to capitalize your name. It works for me! You are so Very Important to us Houzzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 11 years ago
    Yes Kare, We all need to know how to bounce back after being kicked in the n@ts. Margo has shown us how. Remember to wear your cup. Peace and be nice to one another.
  • 11 years ago
    Should have known that cup would make an appearance.....walked right into that one, didn't I?:))
  • 11 years ago
    The Nutty Buddy - not LB's beautiful Palette Cup!
  • 11 years ago

    Enough already ................................. my cup runneth over. lol

    Me thinks Margo picked a name we could pick on................................

  • 11 years ago
    She's crafty that way;)
  • 11 years ago

    what thread? I know, it's NOMB, really....

  • 11 years ago

    Just boycott it, Marjie. It's not worth the aggravation.

  • 11 years ago

    It's easy to boycott something when I don't even know what it is. I have to laugh at this. In any case, Margo, or whatever name you choose to go by, glad you are appearing or lurking or either or both...


  • 11 years ago
    Happy Birthday, Margo. And thanks for your good humor on so many posts. FYI, I just "celebrated" my 67th.
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks, chook. ;)

  • 11 years ago

    What for, Marjie? I can't think.

  • 11 years ago

  • 11 years ago

    chook, you had sent a link to me. If you don't remember, that's fine. It's not earthshaking. Go get a nap. ;)

  • 11 years ago
    Marjie, I think that was me......I kept it up for half an hour, then deleted it. Let me know when you're on Houzz, and I'll do it again:)
  • 11 years ago
    Where is Fred these days anyway? Haven't seen him in a coon's age.
  • 11 years ago

    Call for him on the fractured thread.

  • 11 years ago
    Who the heck is Fred? I'm always out in left field with a hockey stick. ( grumble grumble)
  • 11 years ago

    Fred, please message me, chook. I will message back.

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Fred is a builder who gives advice on Houzz, Moxie.

  • 11 years ago

    karemore, I have to laugh...I went looking for the email, and can't find it, of course. Ah, well, that's okay. I went ahead and bookmarked the thread for reading later, as at the time I could only skim through it at top speed.

  • 11 years ago

    Chook, sorry for the recent post. I thought someone was searching for her.

  • 11 years ago

    Thanks so much for deleting, it would have turned into another chat room :)

  • 11 years ago

    Zazzy is feeling very discouraged, if anyone sees her, cheer her up?

  • 11 years ago

    Methinks chook is the central switchboard operator....

  • 11 years ago

    Marjie, that's hilarious! It's so true! My hand is hurting from typing .youre so funny!!!

  • 11 years ago

    I hope being funny is a good thing. :/

    What's definitely not funny is that I have to be up in 5.5 hours to be relatively coherent and brain-functional. I'm off of here now. I can't take these late hours anymore like I could 20 years ago. (That's enough to make anyone sound old, isn't it!) ZZZZland coming right up!