Software
Houzz Logo Print
shushe123

so serene and beautiful....what is the size of the bathroom? Thanks

12 years ago
Transitional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks, the space is 5' wide by 7' deep.
  • 12 years ago
    I second the vanity question. Is it custom, or can I find it somewhere? (And the mirror!)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The vanity is from IKEA. This was an area where we wanted to save and it still looks great. Thanks for the question.
  • 12 years ago
    Did you have to use an IKEA faucet or could you use anything?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You don't have to use an IKEA faucet. thanks for the question
  • 11 years ago
    I like the wall tile pattern. Please tell the manufacturer and color of the wall tiles
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks, the wall tiles are part of the "Viva one" collection, the colour is "Latte" and they were purchased through "Stone tile" in Toronto