Software
Houzz Logo Print
ikkeme

What kind of under cabinet lightening please??????

12 years ago
Highland Terrace · More Info

Comments (16)

  • 12 years ago
    Love the subtle hues in this kitchen. Makes me want too cook. Excuse the term, but very sexy looking. The hood is jewelry. Great looking, wish I had seen this before I did my kitchen. Love it!
  • 12 years ago
    Glad you like it and Thanks for the comment!
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    @Michael, you're more than welcome.
  • 11 years ago
    What color is the hardware on the cabinets?
  • 11 years ago

    Gorgeous kitchen. Thanks for all of the product information!

  • 11 years ago

    What is the color and brand of the cabinet hardware? Thanks.



  • 11 years ago

    I would love to know where you got the pendant lighting!

    Thanks so much for the inspiration!

  • 10 years ago

    This kitchen is very beautiful. Could you tell me the color of the cabinet hardware? Thanks!

  • 10 years ago

    This kitchen is absolutely stunning. Wow!

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, what style and size of kitchen sink did you use? Thanks!


  • 8 years ago

    what is the size of the kitchen?

  • 8 years ago

    I am wondering what the dimensions of this kitchen are too.

  • 7 years ago

    Is the counter granite or Quartz? What is the color of it? So beautiful!

  • 7 years ago

    What a beautiful kitchen. I am curious what the counters are , as well as the backsplash?

  • 2 years ago

    Can you please say where to find the island pendant lanterns?