Software
Houzz Logo Print
dina_patel

Roof shingles

12 years ago
I love the look of this home - the colors and masonry all come together so nicely! I wanted to find out if you had the color of the shingles - name and brand if feasible? Any chance you could also tell me what street this is on. Would love to drive by and see it in person given I'm right in the area. Thanks so much!
Clarendon Hills · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I am pleased that you like this so much. Please email me and I'll try to answer all your questions. rimana@arc-creative.com
  • 11 years ago

    I would love the same info! Building a house in a nearby suburb and would love to know the stone and the roof. Thanks.


  • 11 years ago

    Sorry! I just saw the note below about the masonry. What state did the stone come from? I'm guessing my builder would understand the info you provided?