Software
Houzz Logo Print
bygeorgi

Desperate! Need landscape advice from pro or anyone for lawn fix

12 years ago
So last summer either I over watered or under not sure but, the grass died and has not recovered. And getting worse!! It is St. Augustine and it's so hot here in southern California and we are in a drought.... and I am planning my backyard wedding next June. Please help... I can't afford new sod, I've read someone has developed a St. Augustine seed but can't find it. I have an area I can remove and replant there. Is it possible to use a sod cutter and transplant? or will it kill it? I just don't know what is the best way to fix this with out breaking the bank.....

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio