Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_6992718

I like it. Similar to the picture in my mind when we talked last.

I think the site says $1500. Unsure if all of it will fit, but looks nice and is apparently in good condition. Will check with Jose.
3 Piece Wicker Outdoor Furniture Set · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 12 years ago
    Hi Rima, I'm corresponding with the CL seller and I'm sure we could negotiate on the price. Still, it's not cheap; but I think it's a good price for the quality. Now that I know you're interested, I will ask the seller a few more questions and get back to you. As far as "fit" goes, according to my measurements, it would fit perfectly in the corner in an
    "L-shaped" configuration - couch as shown with the 'chair' piece moved to be a part of the couch and form the base of the "L". this makes it 97 1/2" x 62 1/2". The space (according to my measurements is 107" x 81" (max).