Software
Houzz Logo Print
chicc

Love the rug!

14 years ago
Hi Manon,
Can you please tell me where you can get this rug. I love it!
Thank you!!
Townhome, too.jpg · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    thank you so much!! i wish you could help me complete my house.....I am so over whelmed. You have a great eye!!
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks a lot! I'm happy to help in any way I can.
  • 14 years ago
    Hi again! What do you think about this type of bench for my foyer(by the stair railing). I do not want the tuffting and would change the fabric.....but this general look. I am going to have them made. What do you think??
  • 14 years ago
    Yes - I think something like that will look fantastic! It's also practical for the space. Consider a grey velvet with sheen, such as silk or mohair. The color will echo the the Mongolian lamb pillows in the living room and the sheen will echo the luminosity of the dining room chandelier.

    Since you're having it made, I would have it crafted in such a way that the height is even with the top of the railing (which should be about waist high), the legs line up with the vertical railings, and the width is a bit less than the railing. And no ladders between the legs.

    I like the shape of the one you posted, especially the wings. And you're right - no tufting or damask. Keep it sleek.

    Choose not to be overwhelmed. Your home will be best off evolving as you do.

    Take a look at the beautiful sheen on this beauty - it's silk linen velvet. A real show stopper.
  • 14 years ago
    Where to find more postings? Area Rugs A existência do exame, porém, é defendida pelos profissionais. “O advogado lida com a liberdade e os bens patrimoniais dos cidadãos. Espera-se que saiba ao menos redigir uma petição ou dar início a um processo”, afirma o coordenador-geral d