What should I do with this outdoor space?
12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING3 Ways to Bring the Heat to Outdoor Living Spaces
Here’s what to know about surviving winter’s bite with an outdoor fireplace, fire pit or heat lamp
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNDream Spaces: 14 Fabulous Indoor-Outdoor Bathrooms
Disappearing walls put these baths in Mother Nature’s lap, counting tranquil views and fresh air as the best luxuries of all
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGGuest Picks: Stylish Rugs Upgrade Outdoor Space
A weatherproof rug has the power to turn a regular patio into a chic outdoor room
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING3-Season Rooms: From Unused Space to Fab Outdoor Kitchen
Clean lines, a serious grill and even a Kegerator make this Oregon outdoor room a spring-to-fall joy
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNFlorida Carriage House Gains 900 Square Feet of Outdoor Living Space
Rich materials and tropical plantings enhance this relaxing vacation getaway in downtown Key West
Full Story



Curt D'Onofrio
weatherwife
Related Professionals
Rockford Interior Designers & Decorators · Keene Interior Designers & Decorators · Roswell Interior Designers & Decorators · Frederick Architects & Building Designers · Charleston Architects & Building Designers · Ithaca Architects & Building Designers · Little Rock Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Clarksdale Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Cincinnati Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Laredo Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · South Sioux City Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · La Crosse Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Monroe Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Lake Havasu City Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Stockton Kitchen & Bathroom Designers