Software
Houzz Logo Print
jimodom

Samples?

12 years ago
Can I get a cutting for approval or a sample for color matching on the fabrics you sell? How do I do that? If I order just a yard and need 10 yards how can I be sure that it is from the same dye lot as the yard I ordered? Or...Is it possible for me to order the entire 10 yards and if the color doesn't work return the entire 10 yards? Thank you..
Blue & Tan Stripe Cotton Fabric · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thanks so much for your request. All our sampling at Loom is done free of charge and I am more than happy to get you a sample of Even Tempered: Cerulean.

    If you go to our Houzz main page: http://www.houzz.com/pro/loomdecor/loom-decor and select the large green "Contact Us" button from the top right of the screen, you may message me directly with your name and mailing address and I will get a sample in the mail tomorrow. Look forward to hearing from you.

    Happy decorating,
    Blair