Software
Houzz Logo Print
hbroder4

Does anyone own this table?

12 years ago
If so, how is the quality? Does it look and feel will made? I love the shape but as it would be a true centerpiece in my home, want to make sure it is truly worth the price. Is it a mahogany veneer or solid wood? Thanks.
Sienna Dining Table · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 10 years ago
    I've owned this set for several years and when people see it, they typically comment immediately about its lovely appearance. It is VERY solid. We've moved it from one house to two different condos in Colorado. It's now in our house in Florida. I've never used a tablecloth on it because my husband and I prefer the mahogany, and we use it about 1-2 times/month. We've kept the original upholstery on the chairs also, although I keep debating changing it to something bright and tropical.