Software
Houzz Logo Print
darnell_moore

Flexible rod for panels?

12 years ago
Love the hardware used for the panels, especially along the curved wall. Please tell us who makes it. Any other details that you can share would also be appreciated, e.g., available in wood, metal, etc. Thanks!
Desert Mountain- Sunset Canyon- Contemporary · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Darnell,
    The drapery rods are by Houles, and are not flexible. They are metal and can only be purchased straight. When I need them curved I send them to a custom metal shop that slowly bends them over the course of a few days to fit a template of the curve. I have a drapery installer create a template or a dimensioned diagram of the curve and provide that to the metal shop. I would not recommend going this route on your own. This product is not made to be bent, and doing so could damage the finish, or snap the rod. If you have curved windows, I would recommend working with a professional, as there are a lot of drapery hardware companies that can bend their own product to meet specifications. Good luck with your project!