Can it be used outside. I.e under rain and maybe muddy sometimes?
12 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSA Laundry Room With Bunk Beds and a Shower for Muddy Dogs
Custom cabinets with dog beds and a new step-up dog shower turn a laundry room into a hardworking hot spot
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNYes, You Can Use Brick in the Kitchen
Quell your fears of cooking splashes, cleaning nightmares and dust with these tips from the pros
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESColor Feast: Yes, You Can Use Blue in the Dining Room
The sky's the limit for beautiful blues in your home's dining spaces; here's how to make it work
Full Story
LIFEThe Absolute Right Way to Hang Toilet Paper. Maybe
Find out whether over or under is ahead in our poll and see some unusual roll hangers, shelves and nooks
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTS7 Window Treatments That Can Lower Your Energy Bills
Beautify your windows, keep your home cool and reduce energy use all at once with the right covering
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEHow Your Landscaping Can Keep Burglars Away
Prevent home break-ins with strategic landscaping and good practices instead of menacing — and maybe less effective — measures
Full Story
zopalo