Software
Houzz Logo Print
andreawhiddon4

What is the paint color for this bathroom

14 years ago
Cape Cod Renovation - Master Bath · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Valspar's Crystal Sea is a similar color.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Shabby nest commented on this color twice and changed her color guess. Which one do you really think it is? I saw you did this on another photo also....
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The color looks very much like Benjamin Moore "Smoke"
  • 14 years ago
    Smoke would be my guess. i have it in my master bedroom and ensuite, I love it. At night it is really warm and soft.
  • 14 years ago
    Could also be Benjamin Moore's Beach Glass. My bathroom is that color and they look the same.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Could be smoke from Benjamin Moore. Is my guess at looking at it. I have been studing the grey blues extensively lately since that is where we are on our project on a house.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Could be smoke from Benjamin Moore. Is my guess at looking at it. I have been studing the grey blues extensively lately since that is where we are on our project on a house.
  • 14 years ago
    It appears to me to be Beach Glass. Really nice color.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I agree with Lydia's comment. It looks like Bengimin moores "smoke"
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    what is the color on the walls?