Software
Houzz Logo Print
cylori

What is the brand of the sink?

14 years ago
Reaume Construction & Design · More Info

Comments (16)

  • 14 years ago
    What is the brand of the sink?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    hmm... might be a stone forest?
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks so much. I actually found it on the internet.
  • 14 years ago
    where did you find it - the sink?
  • 14 years ago
    Would be nice if you gave the same courtesy to the person who tried to help you by telling where you found it. Geesh! Pretty rude.
  • 14 years ago
    Geesh! Katey, sorry but I have been at the hospital for two weeks in intensive care. However, everyone I am sorry for the mistake. When I said I found the bathroom sink on the internet, I was referring to a kitchen sink from iBuild. My apologies.
  • 14 years ago
    I wasn't in a hurry for the answer bc I'm not on my computer 24/7. I'm sorry you were sick. Thank you for the info.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    What type of sink was it after all?
  • 14 years ago
    I'm guessing that I am supposed to feel admonished because you were in the hospital, but 5 weeks had gone by. Plus I am not a mind reader. Naturally a conclusion was made from the details. When replying that you found it, it was the natural response to say where. Anyway, bottom line glad you resolved it but I see there still aren't specifics. It gets exasperating when people give little information or no information, or the wrong information, or they are vague (as in this case, I think Posh still wants answers) or they won't share....why even bother to respond is what many of us are thinking.
  • 13 years ago
    It is masterpiece sink
  • 13 years ago
    hello, i would very much like to know where the sink comes from as well.
  • 13 years ago
    where can I find this tile??
  • 13 years ago
    Hi zohrehalaghemand,
    the sink you point to is made of copper, but on this photo the material looks more like a matte clay / ceramic; is it just the photo you think??
  • 13 years ago
    It is the photo. I searched all over. Even the picture on the Internet was not correct on masterpiece site but when they delivered it, it was the same as the picture. The finish that I got is oil rubbed bronze. There were other finishes that is coppery color
  • 13 years ago
    Wow! I think people need to take a deep breath! Too pissy!
Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH