Software
Houzz Logo Print
le9782

Help!

12 years ago
This is available only in double rolls.
May I order a sample?
How many feet is a single roll? Double roll?
I must measure the area I wish to cover and need help in determining the amount needed. Can you give me a general
scale for the short term?
Will take a couple weeks to find someone to install.
As I am only in the beginning process and have not hired a professional, yet.
THANKS!
Seafoam Paintable Wallpaper Wallpaper · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    hi,

    all our wallpaper come in double rolls.
    unfortunately you cant order samples thru houzz.
    each of our rolls cover a total of 56sq.

    in order to find out how many rolls you need, you need to measure the high and the width in feet then multiply the high and width then the total divide it in to 56 and it will give you the amount of rolls that you will need (example if the high of the wall is 8 and the width is 9 multiply 8*9=72 then divide 72/56= 2rolls.) also this wallpaper have a repeat so you have to make sure you order 1 extra because of the repeat.

    you estimated time to receive our rolls when you place the order is 5 to 8 business days.

    hope all this information help you.


    thanks,